Why work for us?
Active Assistance, is a CQC rated ‘good’ specialist complex care provider for adults and children. Our philosophy is to enable our physically disabled children and adults to live independently by providing a fully trained live in or live out carer to support them in their own home. A care assistant working with Active Assistance is the ideal role for those looking to start a rewarding and flexible career in care with opportunities across the UK.
Benefits of working with Active Assistance
- Excellent rates of pay
- Enhanced pay for bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Specialist award winning training course with free accommodation provided
- Refer a friend scheme £400 (subject to RAF terms and conditions set out on the website)
- Workplace wellness scheme
- PA Liaison Officer to support you through the onboarding process, you will then have a Care Standards Officer who will be your supervisor whilst you are working with us
- Care Coordination Team to schedule and manage your live in and live out work
- Ongoing support from Head Office and Regional Teams
- Prospects to progress your career within our company
- Opportunities to gain a nationally recognised qualification in Health and Social Care
- Valuable community care experience to enhance your career in the Health and Social Care sector or as a Nurse, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
Additional benefits of being a live in carer include food and accommodation provided whilst on assignment, paid travel to and from your place of work within England and Wales and flexible working patterns to suit your lifestyle, ranging from 1-3 weeks. It can be a fantastic role for a gap year!
Live out care assistants can have the benefit of choosing various shift patterns – days, waking nights and sleeping nights. Full and part time hours available.
What do our care staff say?
‘I enjoy being part of someone’s care, where you are able to enrich their life’
‘I felt fully competent in my skills following the thorough training and mentoring I received prior to working 1:2:1 with a client’
‘The role of a live out personal assistant does not represent your normal ‘care assistant’ stereotype which is what attracted me to the role’
To find out more search our current job vacancies.
Our dedicated and professional Recruitment Team look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that Active Assistance welcomes candidates from the EU to join their valuable workforce in the UK. The UK is still currently a member of the EU. We are keeping all employees informed on changes and we support our Care Workers through current Brexit uncertainty.