Do you currently work for us and know someone who might consider joining Active Assistance to work for us?
If you do, why not tell them using our Refer a Friend scheme. By referring a friend you could receive *£400 if your friend successfully meets the criteria set out below.
All you need to do is complete the form below, ensuring that you have asked your friends permission to make the referral. Once you have made the referral the recruitment team will email you explaining some simple next steps.
Terms and Conditions of the Scheme
If a PA refers a friend for the live in department and the friend is successful and has completed 4 assignments, the referring PA will receive £400.00 subject to the normal deductions of Income Tax and National Insurance.
If a PA refers a friend for the Live out department and the friend is successful and has completed 3 months service, the referring PA will receive £400.00 subject to the normal deductions of Income Tax and National Insurance.
Head Office Staff
If you refer a friend to work for the Active Assistance Head Office Team your payment is made once your friend completes their probation
How the scheme works:
- You must complete and send the referral form
- All referrals must be made by current Active Assistance employees only
- In order to qualify for the refer a friend scheme, the PA that you refer must be new to Active Assistance, i.e. the PA has not previously worked for Active Assistance
- This scheme does not apply to Bank Nurses
- You must claim your payment whilst you and your ‘refer a friend’ are still employees of the company
- Current Active Assistance Clients can refer friends but they cannot be part of your own care team
- Once you have completed the form you will get an email response from the recruitment team, this will clearly state how you can claim your payment once your friend has met the above criteria
- If you have any questions please contact the Recruitment Team on 01732 749175
Items marked with a * are mandatory
This scheme was effective from 13th November 2014