Join the UK's leading specialist provider for great care jobs as a live in carer or live out carer. Care jobs, care work and live in/live out Care jobs
UK Live-in or live out Care jobs with physically disabled adults and children
Whether you are looking for live in or live out care work, Active Assistance is the company for you!
Working as a live-in carer with Active Assistance, a leading specialist care agency is the ideal role for those people looking for rewarding and flexible care work in the UK. As a live-in carer you will be working with adults and children who are paralysed as a result of a spinal cord injury.
A live-in care job with Active Assistance is based on pre-arranged assignments throughout the UK so you can choose when to work and when not to. When you are working the client provides free food and accommodation. When you are not working you can stay, subject to availability, in our staff accommodation!
As a live out carer, you will naturally be working reasonably close to where you live. As such these jobs are extremely rewarding for those individuals who want to support and provide care to one or two individuals over the longer term.
As a leading care provider, our philosophy is to enable our physically disabled clients to live independently at home by providing a fully trained live-in or live out carer to support them in their own home. That's why we refer our care staff as Personal Care Assistant (PAs) and not carers because your role is to work under the direction of the client.
Please note that you must be 21 years or older and hold a full driving licence to work for us. This is because you may be required to drive the client’s car. NB You do not need to own a car to carry out this care work.
If you are looking for really rewarding care work then Active Assistance has lots of care jobs throughout the UK. Apply Now!
Pay and Benefits for Care jobs:
- Free five day specialist award winning training course with free accommodation provided
- Excellent rates of pay
- Food and accommodation provided whilst on assignment ( live-in position only)
- Paid holiday
- Paid travel to and from place of work within England and Wales (live-in position only)
- Opportunities to gain a nationally recognised qualification in Health and Social Care
- Flexible working patterns to suit you, ranging from 1-3 weeks (Live-in position)
- Ongoing support from Head Office and Regional Teams
- Prospects to progress your career within the company